1. The distance between the car umbrella and the roof is the airflow layer, and even if the surface temperature of the car's umbrella rises, the heat will not be transmitted to the car.
2.Small size after storage, easy to carry.
3. The top cover covers a large area, which can hide the leaves, bird droppings, dust, acid rain and so on.
Car umbrella Specifications:
Expand size: 4000 * 2100 MM
Receive size: 870*260*180 mm
1. Don’t drive your car when using a car umbrella.
2. When opening the car umbrella, please hoop up the anti-wind hook.
3. Don't use a car umbrella during stormy weather
4. In case of high winds need to put the car umbrella up, please unlock all the car umbrella button, and then unlock the windbreak, to accept, or may be blown down.
5. If there is a fault, press the reset switch to check if it can receive, if not, link to the charging source, check whether the battery is dead if it still can't, remove the lock pin and manually receive it
6. The roof is not flat, the roof is soft, not suitable for use.
We offer standard shipping for all orders made in Timberland Online Store. Orders are shipped on business days only (Monday-Friday, excluding Malaysia National holidays). For in-stock items, depending on the shipping method you select, your order should be processed and ship within 3 - 7 working days after order verification and credit approval. We use flat-rate shipping of RM 12.00 for orders below RM 300. Despite the number of shipments you receive, you will never be charged more than the amount stated on your order confirmation.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.