Guide hole saw or drill bit to drill clear holes on tile, glass, marble, counter-top, granite, etc
- Guide hole saw or drill bit to drill clear holes on tile, glass, marble, counter-top, granite, etc
- Adjustable plates' maximum opening length is 3-1/4", large enough to put in all sizes' hole saws
- 4 removable bearings can be re-positioned at the 7 bearing holes depend on your needs
- Suction cup base has good strength to hold the centering jig tight and well on smooth surface
- Made of engineering grade ABS plastic, durable quality, not easy to get cracked
Need the hole drill used together!（No Hole Drill Included）
1. Adjust the sliding plate for the size of the hole saw - drill bit you want to use.
2. Fix the guide using the suction base exactly where you want to drill the hole.
3. Using water as coolant, start the hole.
4. Use the guide until the drill bit - hole saw makes an initial mark deep enough to keep the bit in position.
5. While drilling, keep using water to cool down the diamond drill bit - hole saw.
For local orders, we are currently doing meetups due to covid. This method is quick, and only takes 5-10 minutes from the safety of your car. No lines, convenient, and safe for you. If you have any questions, please feel free to use the contact form or message. Thanks
Exclusive 10% Discount
Sale ends once the timer hits zero!